Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Are Battlefield 2 and Project Reality fun to play with friends?

Well the thing is, me and my friend are PS3 gamers, but recently got gaming PC's and Steam. Anyhoo, I bought Battlefield 2 for 15 bucks, and 2 hours later up goes a sale reducing battlefield 2's price to 3 bucks %26gt;:( as angry as I was wasting all that money, I thought "3 bucks isnt such a bad deal" and since my friend knew no great PC games, I gifted him BF2 via steam :)



We both downloaded Project reality with it (a free BF2 mod) and are gonna squad up on both games soon. My question is:



Are these 2 games fun to play with friends? Me and my friend aren't your typical CoD players by the way, we dont even play cod at all. We know military tactics and played the likes of operation flashpoint online before, and done really well. We're not your typical run and gun noobies.



In your answers feel free to post your own "battlefield moments" or indeed "project reality moments" so I can relate to some of the stuff. Thanks!Are Battlefield 2 and Project Reality fun to play with friends?
You'll have a blast. You can squad up with your friend and play tactically together.Are Battlefield 2 and Project Reality fun to play with friends?
Most games are more fun when you are playing with someone you know, you can laugh at each-others fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment