Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is the GeForce 310M sufficient for games like Call of Duty: Black Ops or Battlefield 3?

I got the beta version for battlefield 3, but it lags so much. I was wondering if it's just my graphic card that just sucks or I could do something with my laptop to make it lag a little less. And if I do need a better graphics card, which would you suggest for games like COD or Battlefield 3? How do I add the mod into my laptop and how much will it be? Thanks! I wanna play ASAP.



Additional specs: I have the i7 processor with Windows 7. 64-bit and my memory if 4 gb. My laptop is from Sony VAIO.Is the GeForce 310M sufficient for games like Call of Duty: Black Ops or Battlefield 3?
Sorry bro, you're going to want to upgrade to a desktop. You're going to get sub-par framerates with anything less than a 580m variant graphics card on a laptop, plus when it heats up (Quite quickly I might add) the framerate will drop and cause lag.

Your best bet would be to buy a desktop PC.

Also, try to lower the resolution to something like 800x600 or 1024x768 and set the graphics settings to low.
Another thing you can to is lower the graphics settings as much as possible, that will improve frame rates, and might actually make the game playable.

No comments:

Post a Comment