Sunday, March 4, 2012

Slow FPS With Battlefield 2?

I currently own a Compaq Persario SR2150NX with a Celereon D Processor And 1 GB Of RAM. My video card is not a problem which is a nVidia GeForce 8400 GS, but ive seem to be experiencing 20-45 FPS on big maps such as Dragon Valley or Desert Conflict mods El Alamein map. when i play city maps such as Karkand or Jalabalad, i get 45-60 FPS. Ive also check a program that tells me that if i can run Battlefield 2 and i got a excelent response. Ive even tried closing processes and lowering its graphics, but its no use. I really dont know what to do. anyone willing to help please?Slow FPS With Battlefield 2?
you need more RAM.

1GB is not enough these days. I reccomend at least 2GB for BF2. I have 2gb and i get decent fpsSlow FPS With Battlefield 2?
Anything 30+ is fine. 45-60 is great.



If it's around 20FPS maybe lower the resoultion or just lower a couple of the settings like shadows ect. It might be because you only have 1GB Ram. It's best to have 1.5Gb to 2Gb.
  • channel 5 weather
  • applebees happy hour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment