Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield 2142? Worth Getting When BF2 Is In My HD?

I really enjoy Battlefield 2. (Hate how they skimped on singplayer though) Online is legendary however. Very fun and exciting. However, Battlefield 2142 looks promising. Some people find it a great addition, while others degrade it as a "mod". Some sites ive visited have praised it, and just like the consumers, others havent marked it so high.



I don't find anything wrong with Battlefield 2, but Battlefield 2142 seems to have way more unlocks. Is it worth getting Battlefield 2142?



Notes:

*"Try the demo" is a good suggestion, but I want to know what makes it better/worse.

*No, im not telling my username.

*Im aware of In-Game Advertising, and am(sorta) ok with it.

*Is the spyware supposedly bundled in BF2142 aTracking Cookie for In-Game Advertisments?Battlefield 2142? Worth Getting When BF2 Is In My HD?
I have BF2 and u are right online is madd fun.. i think 2142 will be more fun with more vehicles

No comments:

Post a Comment