Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Please answer!! Battlefield 2 questions?

1) I've been playing battlefield 2 demo and ranked up to corparal. In the demo when i go to stats its says you need full version to rank up. If i use my same account on the full version of battlefield will I have my rank as corparal or do i have to start over?



2) do a lot of people use project reality mod and AIX? how many people?Please answer!! Battlefield 2 questions?
You should be able to use the same account, but you probably will have to start from 0, I'm not sure how you managed to rank up playing the demo.

Most people play normal BF2 ranked servers, but PR has the most players of all the mods. AIX is meant to be for single player/co-op but it is quite popular.
  • qdoba coupons
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment