Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is the Project Reality mod for BF2 fun to play?

When I play first person shooters I like to be tactical, stick with my teammates, and communicate. I have heard of a mod called Project Reality for Battlefield 2 that is supposed to be very realistic. What I'm wondering is whether anybody who read this liked it. The main problem is that I need a graphics card for my computer (I'm normally a console gamer) to be able to play it and need to know if it is worth it.Is the Project Reality mod for BF2 fun to play?
There should be plenty of gameplay videos on youtube, but it's the same as BF2 with a limited HUD and more damage from weapons and vehicles. I don't think the teamwork is any different from regular BF2, it's down to the players to play as a team, and they usually don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment