Saturday, March 10, 2012

Best FPS (First-Person Shooter) for PC?

So Im looking for the Best FPS for the PC. Iv been playing Battlefield 2, GRAW, Americas Army, and one or two others for a long, long time, and I feel like theres less and less players online each day.



I'm looking for a good all around game, single player and Multi-, able to load in Mods (Like Battlefield 2), must have a Map maker (or something I can download to make maps with), and just all around fun.



I still plan on playing the games I listed above as I still think there awesome games (Battlefield is my Favorite because of all the mods I have for it)



I don't care about Price or how big of a system I need to run it, thats what I love about computer games, you don't have to buy a whole new system to play a game, just up grade a little if need be.Best FPS (First-Person Shooter) for PC?
As far as online fps with mods and all there havent been many new ones coming out lately for the pc. If you are willing to play a single player then u can try crysis or bioshock. I think the only decent new shooter that u can play online is Call of Duty 4, but modding isnt much of an option there and not a lotta vehicles liek in bf2 :(. very good action though.Best FPS (First-Person Shooter) for PC?
If you love BF2, then you'll love Call of Duty 4... same format where you gain experience and earn more weapons and mods for your weapon...

Single player is also good, just start playing it on the hardest difficulty, makes the games frustrating, but more enjoyable at the same time.

My favorite single player mission was where you are a sniper... that's all I will say so I don't spoil anything.Best FPS (First-Person Shooter) for PC?
Crysis is the most graphic intesive. Personally I'd vote for Half Life 2

No comments:

Post a Comment