Saturday, March 10, 2012

I cant save my points and awards in Battlefield 2 after a battle.?

When I got to my bfhq during/after a battle (press the esc key to go to menu), my score and awards that I recieved during that round are gone. I did the exact same thing at my friends house (go to menu

during the battle and sometimes at the beginning of the second battle) and the points I received show up on the bfhq.



Sometimes but rarely, my points do show up and I dont know how or why. I always play on ranked servers. My game is modded with different mods but i dont have any maps or modifications for the original bf2.



Please help!I cant save my points and awards in Battlefield 2 after a battle.?
So long as you are updated with patch 1.50 and play online on ranked servers, there is no reason why your stats shouldn't update. Sometimes it can take up to 3 days though!I cant save my points and awards in Battlefield 2 after a battle.?
It's not always updated immediately. Sometimes you might even have to wait to the next day until your profile is updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment