Wednesday, March 7, 2012

C&C Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3, and Battlefield 2142 Custom Maps?

I own all three games and I just want to know how can I obtain custom maps for all three? Is there a link on the EA site that I need to click or a third party site I need to go to?



I love the Command and Conquer series, but as I am playing Tiberium Wars and Red Alert 3, sometimes I feel like playing in a little sand box. The maps are so small. What I am really looking for are big maps. One of the most enjoyable things in playing Command and Conquer type games is the map size. I remember those Red Alert 2 maps on the original Playstation 1 were pretty dang big and it was great playing that back then. Oh those wonderful countless memories wasting so much time on it. HAHAHA!



Also for the Battlefield 2142 is there anyway that I can play the multiplayer maps for singleplayer as well? One thing I don't like about EA's setup for the game is that in order for your unlockables to be "unlocked" you need to be connected to the internet, which sometimes I don't have the luxury of having. Playing single player with stock weapons and equipment sucks. I heard that there was a mod to unlock all of the weapons, but I'm afraid to seek it out because I didn't know until after I bought and installed the game, that the game was sooooooooooo buggy. I just wanted to confirm that if I install this mod to play the unlockable contents on single player, will it interfere with my multiplayer. I've had problems with my multiplayer crapping out on me before in BF2142.



Anyhow, cheers!



And thank you for replying!!



Your comments are much appreciated!C%26amp;C Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3, and Battlefield 2142 Custom Maps?
BF2142 maps and mods: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.planetbat鈥?/a>
  • black ops zombie maps
  • palladium ballroom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment