Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is battlefield 3 going to be ruined by all of the COD fags that are going to be playing it?

Bad Company 2 was the greatest game I've ever played because it was realistic, had no spawn killing, no Cod perks, and the guns actually took skill to use, not just point and shoot like call of duty. Anyway, I was looking around on you tube and saw a couple game play videos and then I looked down at the comments and saw how many Cod kids that said they were going to get it. I hate call of duty for that same reason. All it is are a bunch of 9 year old kids who sound like little girls and TONS of hackers. When ever I play Battlefield I here older people like 18 and above and I've never even seen a hacker before in that game.



I know that I sound like I'm bitching alot, but I usually hate video games because I'm so picky and Battlefield is one of the very few games I like and I don't want to see it get ruined.



Oh and when I said Cod fags, that didn't mean I was insulting people who play call of duty, because I sometimes play it. I mean the annoying little kids and the assholes who mod the game and then think are all pro.Is battlefield 3 going to be ruined by all of the COD fags that are going to be playing it?
Most COD players that I know aren't going to get, and say Battlefield sucks and all that stuff, and if they make like they did with Bad Company 2, there won't be any hacking or modding.

No comments:

Post a Comment