Saturday, March 10, 2012

Battlefield 2???

I was wondering am I glitch cuz on my online account my xp bar is like 3/4 full but played for like an hour and it didnt seem to go up its also the first lvl too. And also wats the differnce with the extra speacial forces mod? I might ask friend to borrow.Battlefield 2???
It takes a long time to get your experience up, about 150 points to get to level 2.



Special Forces expansion pack adds in new equipment and factions you can play (use of night vision, grappling hooks, zip-lines, etc). Fun, but not everyone in multiplayer has Special Forces.



Best combo with grappling hook is to have someone else with you with a zip-line (if you're thinking of getting it).Battlefield 2???
probably becuase you aren't playing on a ranked server.

No comments:

Post a Comment