Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield 2142 deluxe CD key question?

SO... I have bought like 5 used copies of battlefield games before, and I thought 2142 would be no different. I made sure it had have the physical game DVD, and the CD key. Then I got it loaded on my computer, and tried to log in, but I got an error message stating that the CD key has already been used. I guess each CD Key gets tied to only ONE account, and that only ONE CD key works on any given disk.



MY QUESTION: Is there any way I can get The CD key transferred over to my current EA account?

Does anyone think that it is possible to go through EA, (I don't want to know if its gonna take awhile, I know EA only helps BF3 players. $$$) or If there is any easier way. I am ALL EARS...



also If there is some sort of a mod that uses the game information, but doesn't have to log on to big bro's @_@ site I would greatly appreciate a link.



NOTE: I am talking about the deluxe edition DVD, I know you can use any old cracked CD key to play the regular version on single player (which is what I want to do anyway but Oh well... ) but I'm way to high headed for something like that, sniff sniff, snicker snicker.Battlefield 2142 deluxe CD key question?
Same thing happened to me tried to move the game from one computer to the other. So I called EA they said they can't help, said I had to buy a new one...used ones don't work sorry.Battlefield 2142 deluxe CD key question?
You can try to contact the CD service support.

No comments:

Post a Comment