Saturday, March 10, 2012

I've decided to get a PS3 next month, is this a good list of games to get?

I want to get battlefield bad company 2 (I'm a battlefield guy, not call of duty)

MAG (Massive Action Game)

Mod Nation Racers

And little big planet 2 when it comes out. I wanted little big planet, but may as well wait for the second one.I've decided to get a PS3 next month, is this a good list of games to get?
I think the games listed are an excellent choice, I have played all but little big planet 2 (because it hasn't came out). Little big planet 1 is a fun game you might want to check it outI've decided to get a PS3 next month, is this a good list of games to get?
Excellent choices! Also you could get Metal Gear Solid 4. Really good game . Uncharted is a fun series too.I've decided to get a PS3 next month, is this a good list of games to get?
you could also try one of the uncharted games those are fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment