Saturday, March 10, 2012

Are you going to buy homefront? (ps3/xbox 360)?

With the release of THC new game Homefront on the horizon, are you going to purchase it? Why and why not? They're the creaters of the Battlefield mod Desert Storm (can't remember the name) and also their independent game Frontlines.



Frontlines was a great game, however it didn't really take off.



I remember watching and reading reviews about Dragon Rising Flashpoint and I was super stoked about this... the ratings were good. However, the game play sucked and it never really took off. I don't want this to happen with Homefront.Are you going to buy homefront? (ps3/xbox 360)?
I just pre-oredered it from Best Buy yesterday. Generally I buy about 2 games a year and this year i'll be getting homefront and cod: mw3 in november. If you pre-order from best buy right now you get a pretty awesome headset for either ps3 or xbox for free!
Well, first of all I have never heard of it and I'm not planning to buy it and these are a couple of reasons why:

-first of all (as you said) the games made by these creators didn't "take off"

-As you said once again, the game-play is probably not going to be the best

-There are a TON of other games that are more fun to play and have better game-play.Are you going to buy homefront? (ps3/xbox 360)?
It definitely looks like a game that could compete with CoD but idk we will have to see i probably will buy it though
Probably. I hope it takes off, I only buy 2 games a year.Are you going to buy homefront? (ps3/xbox 360)?
I'll be buying Crysis 2 instead ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment